ARE YOU USING SOCIAL MEDIA BUT NEED HELP BUILDING A STRONGER FOUNDATION FOR YOUR ONLINE BRAND? ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS IN THIS DIGITAL COURSE THAT WILL FOCUS ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, & TWITTER!
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Chicago South Loop Venue / Free Parking (Doors open at 5:45 PM)
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Learn why social media is important for your brand
- How to develop a social media strategy
- Tips & ideas on what to post
- Tools to help build a consistent presence
- How to stand out amongst all the online noise
- The truth behind engagement vs. a large following
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
- There are absolutely NO refunds.
- Registration can be transferred to another person if the request is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days. Again, money will not be refunded either way.
- Please sign up for a Facebook business / brand page, Instagram page, and Twitter page prior to workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
- Creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners who are currently using social media but need help developing a strategy
- Creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners who are currently using social media but need clarity defining their brand voice
- Creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners who are currently using social media but find it challenging to post content
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO THIS WORKSHOP?
- Laptop and cell phone
This course will sell out. There are limited slots available. Register at the link below.
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
Raquel & Rebecca are the producers of the popular blog BoriquaChicks.com and they provide social media management services for businesses and brands that want to develop their online presence. They have served as digital brand ambassadors for numerous companies that include Comcast Business, Cricket Wireless, Mass Mutual, and Toyota. In 2016 they recently launched a new online store, AfroLatinasRock.com.
BRANDS WE’VE COLLABORATED WITH